Middle Schoolers, we're heading to Miracle Camp and Retreat Center in Lawton, MI, August 23-25.
Drop Off and Return Details:
Students need to be dropped off at 5:45PM SHARP (no earlier please) at the Student Center (Entrance I) on Friday, August 23. Students will need to have eaten dinner before they are dropped off. Students can be picked up at 12:30PM at the Student Center on Sunday, August 25.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost is $95.
How Do I Register?
1) Grab a registration form at IGNITE or download it below.
2) Fill out the Miracle Camp release form at IGNITE or download it below.
3) Fill out a medical release form at centralwesleyan.org/medical. (If your student went to St. Louis you do not need to fill out another Medical Release Form.)
4) Please turn EVERYTHING in together, along with $95. The last day to register is August 4. Please make checks out to Central Wesleyan Church. You can turn it in at IGNITE on Sunday mornings, mail it (Attn: Student Department), or drop it off at the Student Department Office (Mon.–Thurs. 9AM-5PM). All $ is non-refundable.
What do I need to bring?
· Sleeping bag & pillow
· Bible, notebook & pen
· Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, DEODORANT, shampoo, etc.) & towel
· Flip-flops for the shower
· Outdoor clothes
· Gym clothes
· Bathing suit and towel (Girls—one piece or a modest tankini)
What should I leave at home?
· iPads, tablets, gaming devices, iPods, cell phone
· Weapons (of any kind)
· Crabby pants
What Activities will there be?